How do you measure your ring size?
Print the page ring size guide (PDF format) from the link below and check the scaling.
- ensure that the option "page scaling" is set to none in your printer settings
- print this page and measure the bar below
- if the bar is not exactly 1 inch or 30mm, please check your printer settings
- always measure your finger at the end of the day. This will ensure a more accurate measurement. Also avoid measuring your ring size when you have cold hands.
- when filling in a request form on our website, always fill in the circumference in mm
Download (PDF): How to determine your ring size